1. I am fully aware that the Martial Arts used will be unarmed combat, and that semi contact will be used during the session, which could result in accidental injury, or in incredibly unlikely circumstances, death.
2. I understand that from time to time, there is the occasional use of safe versions of weapons, for example, foam nunchaks, wooden swords, bo staff, lightsabers, wands, and I consent to the students use of these.
3. I understand that the student will be participating in strenuous physical exercise that could lead to minor or serious injury to either the student, or that in unlikely circumstances that myself or my child could inflict these injuries on another student. These injuries could include bruises, abrasions, broken bones and cartilage, concussion, organ damage, or extremely unlikely circumstances, death.
4. I understand that the injuries caused in paragraphs 8.1, 8.2 and 8.3 could be inflicted accidentally, but also in extremely unlikely circumstances, through inadvertence or negligence, or malfunctioning equipment.
5. I understand that the risk to the injuries described in paragraphs 8.1, 8.2 and 8.3 cannot be reduced without severely limiting the instruction and class technique offered.
6. I understand that no one at Tiger Martial Arts has given the student the authority to use any of the techniques taught to the student on any person other than in training, matches, or demonstrations, where the student and the instructor have agreed that they are sufficiently trained and qualified to do so. I also understand that the student does not have the authority to demonstrate their martial arts outside of the lesson, or in the absence of an instructor.
7. After having fully read the risks however unlikely to injury and death, I hereby waive my right to a lawsuit in the extremely unlikely event of injury or death during a lesson with Tiger Martial Arts, or outside of the lesson while using the Martial Arts taught.
8. I hereby agree that no legal action shall be taken up Tiger Martial Arts, its owners, operators, officers, employees, instructors, students, agents, or any other connections that Tiger Martial Arts has.
9.0: Monthly Fees Breakdown
Instead of asking for separate payments for training, belts, uniforms etc like most martial arts clubs do, we keep things simple by averaging things out so we can keep your monthly costs the same. An itemised breakdown of what your monthly fees include can be viewed here
1. Should you choose, you are more than welcome to purchase your own martial arts belts, instead of receiving the ones that are in your monthly fees. Should you wish to do so, feel free to let us know and we will not charge you for these in your monthly fees.
2. You are also more than welcome to purchase your own martial arts uniform, or not avail yourself of the uniform which is in your monthly fees as itemised in the breakdown, in which circumstance you would need to purchase outgrown or lost uniforms yourself, or as separate transactions to us. Should you wish to do so, feel free to let us know.
I hereby agree that I have fully read and understood the Terms and Conditions and that I agree to all of the Terms and Conditions presented within it. I understand that it is binding and non-negotiable.